Course • Last updated
Workplace Adjustments • A guide for UK Employers
This course takes a brief look at reasonable adjustments within the workplace. It covers the law, disability, Access To Work grants and the costs (or lack of) related to implementing workplace adjustments for your employees.
No previous HR knowledge is required and this course is suitable for Line Managers and as a refresher for HR professionals.
- 3What is considered a disability?
- 4What's reasonable, when considering adjustments?
- 5What can I ask, concerning disability, during the recruitment process?
- 6Reasonable adjustments throughout the employment lifecycle
- 7Supporting disclosures
- 8Training staff
- 9Policy and procedures
- 10Cost of reasonable adjustments
- 11Government Access to Work grants
- 12Post Brexit
- 13Action Points & Further reading
We're on a mission to make workplaces work for all. HR and Line Managers use our disability HR software to meet the compliance and legal requirements for their disabled employees.